· Smoked Chicken Wings: Hickory smoked and smothered with your choice of three different housemade sauces: Regular BBQ, Hot BBQ, or Buffalo.
· Meatballs: Perfect blend of sausage, and ground beef smoked over hickory wood and lightly coated with housemade BBQ sauce.
· Veggie Tray: A stylishly presented mixture of seasonal fresh veggies including carrots, multi-colored bell peppers, cucumbers, celery, radishes, green onions, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and cauliflower with a housemade ranch dip.
· Charcuterie Board: An elegant assortment of sliced cured meats combined with an array of fine cheeses such as Rustic Red Cheddar Crumble, Applewood Smoked Gruyere, Smoked Gouda and Italian seasoned Mozzarella along with the classic Sharp Cheddar, Colby, and Pepper Jack. Served with a selection of crackers and garnished with olives.
· Fruit Arrangement: Beautiful arrangement of fresh seasonal fruit including watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and blueberries served with a housemade dip.
· Smoked Pulled Pork: Dry rubbed with a blend of mild spices and then smoked low & slow for 12-15hrs over the perfect blend of apple and hickory wood. Housemade BBQ sauce served on the side.
· Smoked Beef Brisket: Dry rubbed with a blend of mild spices and then smoked low & slow for 12-15hrs over the perfect blend of apple and hickory wood. Served chopped. Housemade BBQ sauce served on the side.
· Smoked Italian Beef: Sirloin Tip cut of beef slow smoked over hickory to add the perfect smoky flavor then slow roasted to finish. The blend of Italian spices and mild pepper rings along with the light smoky flavor lends a unique version of this classic meat. Served on a 4” fresh made hoagie bun with an optional topping of mozzarella.
· Herb Smoked Pork Loin: Lightly rubbed in a perfect blend of mild herbs and lightly smoked over hickory wood. Meat is thinly sliced by hand minutes before serving. Housemade BBQ sauce served on the side.
· Smoked Chopped Chicken: Using a wood-fire grill, we take boneless chicken breasts and thighs, dry rubbed with a housemade mild blend of spices and grill it to perfection. Meat is then chopped giving you the perfect blend of white and dark meat with the unique taste of the wood-fire grill. Housemade BBQ sauce served on the side.
· Smoked Texas Links: Guests will enjoy these locally made by hand sausage links. Special recipe developed exclusively for DCC, these links combine the perfect blend of beef, pork, and spices traditional to the Lone Star state. Just shy of 1/2lb, these links are wood-fire grilled over a blend of hickory and apple.
· Double Smoked Ham: Whole ham lightly dry rubbed then smoked low & slow over a blend of apple and hickory wood. Thinly sliced by hand minutes before serving.
· Sun-Dried Tomato Farfalle Pasta: This perfect meatless option is packed with flavor in a creamy sauce that boasts cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh herbs.
· Pork Tenderloin Medallions: This is one of the most lean, tender, and delicately flavored cuts of pork. Lightly seasoned then wood-fire grilled whole using a blend of apple and hickory wood. Finished with a sugar cane garlic sauce and sliced into medallions.
· Beef Tenderloin Medallions: Arguably one of the most tender and rich cuts of beef. This tenderloin is seasoned with kosher salt and cracked black pepper then wood-fire grilled whole using a blend of apple and hickory wood. Cooked to a medium temperature then sliced into medallions and drizzled with a shallot pan sauce.
· Beef Ribeye Steak: This USDA Choice, hand cut, 12oz steak is wood-fire grilled using a blend of apple and hickory wood. Cooked to a medium temperature.
· Smoked Prime Rib: Whole Ribeye perfectly seasoned and then slow smoked using apple and hickory wood. Sliced into 12oz steaks and served with a side of our housemade creamy horseradish sauce.
· Butterflied Chicken Breast: This 8-10oz chicken breast is butterflied and lightly seasoned before it is wood-fire grilled over a blend of apple and hickory wood.
· Green Beans: Tender crisp prepared green beans with just the right amount of garlic, butter and bacon.
· Corn Casserole: A Southern classic creamy corn and corn bread mixture baked into one delicious dish.
· Cheesy Potatoes: A crowd favorite; these cheesy hash browns are baked into goodness and topped with a perfect crunch.
· Pit Beans: These pit beans have a sweet and savory goodness with a mix of diced bell peppers, BBQ sauce, a bit of pineapple and are smoked over hickory wood.
· Collard Greens: We take this Southern favorite of leafy greens to a new level with bacon and onion.
· Housemade Mashed Potatoes: Hand peeled and whipped to perfection with real butter. Never out of a box…because that is just wrong.
· Baked Potato: Crispy on the outside while soft and fluffy on the inside.
· Steamed Vegetable Medley: A mix of broccoli, carrots, and seasonal vegetables steamed until tender.
· Smoked Gouda Chipotle Stone-Ground Grits: The perfect balance of creamy smokiness with the mild kick of chipotle. You will not be disappointed.
· Side Salad: A leafy spring mix salad topped with cherry tomatoes, shaved carrots, cucumbers and croutons with your choice of dressing.
· Housemade Coleslaw: With both a creamy and vinegar base, it is sure to delight any coleslaw lover.
· Housemade Potato Salad: Grandma’s recipe that had to be made into a recipe…because Grandma doesn’t use measuring cups. This creamy potato salad is just like Grandma- Perfection without the need for frills.
· Housemade Broccoli Salad: Fresh broccoli, bacon, and raisins in a creamy sauce.
· Housemade Pasta Salad: Rotini pasta, purple onion, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes with cured salami in an Italian seasoned dressing.
All desserts made in-house
Texas Sheet Cake, Lemon Brownies, Pumpkin Bars, Apple Cake, Pecan Bars, Compost Cookies, Dishpan Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Great-Grandma Booker’s Pies:
· Fruit: Apple, Cherry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Peach
· Cream: Coconut, Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, and Raisin Cream.
On-Site Smoker Options:
We would be happy to bring the smoker along with us to your event. Contact us for menu options and pricing for this.
We truly appreciate the opportunity to provide food and service for your event. This menu is a good place to start planning your event but please know that we are more than happy to customize your meal to meet your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding the menu or special food requests.
Adam and Kristy Elder
Drummer Creek Catering